Monday 31 January 2011

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRY :(

It's been too long pals. BASICALLY, I had to make up a whole new blog that I was supposed to start in October (...oops) and I was told last week that as well as this blog, I had to write an essay about this blog. Yeah so I actually was screwed. Alas, I have almost caught up with myself and have done an essay about it too woopah, whether it is roobash or not wellll...smeh.


Anyway, look at these SUPER COOL PHOTOS. So, I'm obsessed with Hello Kitty not going to lie. And when my friend told me she saw a Hello Kitty sewing machine in Selfridges, honestly my heart almost stopped - two fave things...sewing AND Hello Kitty. Then when I googled it, some other super cool stuff also came to light. Yes, a house, yes a plane. These will be things I will own in..let's say a few years...browse away my friends.. xxx





































1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with hello kitty too! i have a hello kitty phone case haha

    xx
    GPVS

    ReplyDelete