Friday 21 January 2011

HI THERE PRETTY.

Let's all just sit and stare for a while at this blessed face that is Josh Beech. I know I know, he isn't the new kid on the street. Still doesn't change the fact that he is F for fashion forward I for individual T for..totally cool.

This is probs one of my favourite stupid gay videos ever, if you don't have the same slightly immature/sarcastic sense of humour as me...don't bother copying and pasting the link ha. - The last 30 seconds of the video are the funniest (in my opinion...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1ieSdbiofA

SO SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE. Best fitness video? Davina Fit..me and my lovely housemate have been causing gradual damage to the floor in our house by doing these routines buuuut....we want rock hard abs so screw the floor.

Au revoir pretty little bloggers xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment