Tuesday 4 January 2011

LUFF TO LUFF.

It's January..boo :(

Next event coming up? Valentine's Day..here's a couple of subtle 'love' photos that tickled my fancy. Unless of course you go for the 'I will die without you' shiz. If so pop down to Morrisons or Card Factory..worst card's ever awards deffo go to them.

Gay valentine's films top 5 I hear you ask??
  • Bridget Jones 1&2 - "There once was a young woman from Ealing, who had a particular feeling, she lay on her back, and opened her crack and pissed all over the ceiling."
  • Just Married - Brittany Murphy I heart you.
  • Love Actually - Yes okay..it's a christmas film but screw it "I'm Colin".."Nancy.."
  • 10 Things I Hate About You - Heath Ledger...this is for you....fitty.
  • .....The Notebook - HAD to do it..be rude not to. Even my boyf had a little cry aww..

Got anymore? Tell us :)

LOVE Sweets x



















No comments:

Post a Comment